2009年12月2日水曜日

Students of the gang: (3)

6 of chapter 213 is misleading, to the rank of sub-steak dishes are not aware of is the red wine will be 8 years. I hold down the corner of the steak knife gently to the right, use a fork leak was also under water pile of blood-slit plate. I want to understand how something like this to any foreign losses. Also, get something to eat food on the table for a special women and girls and some good information to people they like a proud people in high places, and I'm feeling a thief. "Cheers!" I reach for the throat of all the red wine glass, Xiao Tang, Chen Yun and his inner side of his smile, the smile poured a special celebration, the rain will say point Mashita: "Brother, red wine can be drunk as to what you like and put it in a beer bar!" I looked at the rest of the glass a few drops of red wine, again and shook his head: "This is not really something to drink a little taste, I like 'Budweiser' or '5 beam solutions'." Tian Tian



ラテール rmt  |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿